Non-Catholic listeners send in their questions for Bishop Barron. Questions include:
- As a Christian, do you ever think, "What if God doesn't exist"?
- How are Adam and Eve guilty of disobedience if they had no knowledge of good/evil until after they ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?
- Why did the disciples betray Jesus despite seeing miracles?
- Why is God almost exclusively referred to as a masculine entity in the Catholic Church?
- How do I understand Mary's important in the Catholic Faith? Is it essential?
- How can we trust the Bible, when evidence shows the Old Testament isn't true?
- Did John Henry Newman have any disagreements with the Catholic Church before his conversion?
NOTE: Do you like this podcast? Become a patron and get some great perks for helping, like free books, bonus content, and more. Word on Fire is a non-profit ministry that depends on the support of our listeners…like you! So be part of this mission, and join us today!