Normally, in each episode we take one listener question. But we've received such a large number of outstanding questions from around the globe that we’ve decided to devote another episode to answering a range of questions from listeners like you. Bishop Barron answers several questions, rapid fire, on many different topics.
- 0:24 - Intro: Bishop Barron talks about the PBS premier of Pivotal Players
- 3:00 - If goodness is just part of God's nature, why are we under any obligation to make ourselves into good human beings?
- 6:11 - What is the Catholic way of dating?
- 8:35 - What is the difference between hope and wishful thinking?
- 12:19 - How do you explain Old Testament animal sacrifice to vegans?
- 15:10 - Is evil really just an absence of good or a force of its own, opposing the Kingdom of God?
- 19:45 - How do we reconcile centuries old philosophy with modern science?
- 23:35 - Why do we focus so much on interpreting the Greek words in scripture when anything Jesus spoke was in Aramaic?
- 26:30 - How does a new parent, busy parent find time to deepen her prayer life?
Find bonus links and resources for this episode at http://WordOnFireShow.com and, again, be sure to submit your questions at http://AskBishopBarron.