Have you ever had an opportunity to share your faith but opted to remain quiet? There are several reasons why we might shy away from these grace-filled moments. In this episode of the Word On Fire Show, Bishop Barron teaches us how to overcome the hurdles of evangelization and let loose our missionary potential. The listener question comes from an Australian medical student who wants to know how we can evangelize in our everyday settings.
Also, be sure to take advantage of our Word on Fire Show listener sale! ENTER PROMO CODE: DAVID to save $10 on our newest film at DavidTheKing.com
- 0:05 - Intro, what Bishop Barron is reading
- 1:25 - How do you overcome being nervous about discussing, debating religion?
- 7:45 - How do we evangelize if we aren't scholars or experts about religion?
- 13:55 - How do we evangelize without losing our friends or pushing people away by trying to convert them?
- 18:25 - How do we evangelize in a culture that says religion is a private hobby that does not belong in the public sphere.
- 25:00 - How do we overcome despair, feeling like nothing we say or do will have an evangelical effect.
- 29:00 - Question from listener: How do we evangelize in our daily lives?
- Study Program
Find bonus links and resources for this episode at http://WordOnFireShow.com and be sure to submit your questions at http://AskBishopBarron.