Normally, in each episode we take one listener question. But we've received such a large number of outstanding questions from around the globe that we’ve decided to devote another episode to answering a range of questions from listeners like you. Bishop Barron answers several questions, rapid fire, on many different topics.
- 0:05 - Intro: Bishop Barron returns from his CATHOLICISM: The Pivotal Players film trip
- 2:00 - Should we feel guilty for not giving away all of our possessions and serving the poorest of the poor?
- 5:10 - If there are aliens, did Jesus appear to them as well?
- 7:45 - What is the difference between the Ascension and the Assumption?
- 9:45 - Why do we take both the Bread and the Wine in Communion?
- 13:20 - When does venting turn into gossip, and how do we avoid gossiping?
- 18:45 - Where is Jesus' body today?
- 24:25 - What might Jesus say about dealing with a bad breakup?
- 26:45 - What resources should Catholics read to understand Martin Luther?
Find bonus links and resources for this episode at http://WordOnFireShow.com and be sure to submit your questions at http://AskBishopBarron.