Bishop Barron answers several listener questions during this episode, ranging from classic education to the Great Story of Israel to living the faith while under persecution. Enjoy this listener Q&A episode!
- 0:04 - Updates about Confirmation season
- 2:00 - Video made by students at Bishop Sullivan High School (Virginia Beach, VA)
- 5:00 - What do you think about the movement promoting Catholic classical education?
- 7:40 - Does Psalm 23 demand some sort of prosperity Gospel (e.g., Joel Osteen)?
- 11:00 - What books do you recommend to understand God's relationship with Israel, and the Great Story?
- 14:30 - What do make of the Scripture that says, "God did not do the evil he had been planning to do." How should we read this?
- 18:00 - What key topics and elements do you think every parish religious education program should have?
- 22:15 - Is it possible to be gluttonous in the pursuit of knowledge about God? How do we address that?
- 25:45 - What did John Paul II do to facilitate the downfall of communism?
- 30:15 - Any advice for people living in places where you can't outwardly practice your faith?