Bishop Barron answers questions from non-Catholics around the world, including:
- If we are beloved children of God, how could he banish anyone to an eternity of Hell?
- Why do priests have to be celibate?
- What's the difference between the Jewish Bible, Catholic Bible, and the Koran?
- How do we read similarities between the Virgin birth and similar stories found in other myths/religions?
- Why do Catholics need to confess their sins to a priest, and not directly to God?
- Why is the Church so obsessed with sexual issues but not other sins, such as gluttony?
NOTE: Do you like this podcast? Become a patron and get some great perks for helping, like free books, bonus content, and more. Word on Fire is a non-profit ministry that depends on the support of our listeners…like you! So be part of this mission, and join us today!