Friends, at the recent FOCUS SEEK, seminarians and young people discerning their vocation asked me range of questions about calling and vocations, including:
- Did Bishop Barron ever consider religious life?
- How should we use philosophy to approach and interact with theology?
- What should we do about a “dark night of the soul” when it comes to discernment?
- How should one discern between dating versus pursuing a religious vocation?
- What should women in particular look for when discerning a religious order?
- How should one sift through fears and anxieties during discernment?
- What is something that Bishop Barron learned as a priest, that he wish he had known as a seminarian?
NOTE: Do you like this podcast? Become a patron and get some great perks for helping, like free books, bonus content, and more. Word on Fire is a non-profit ministry that depends on the support of our listeners…like you! So be part of this mission, and join us today!