In this episode, Bishop Barron discusses the content of his great book, And Now I See. A listener asks about the role of our conscience in relation to Church teaching.
- 0:04 - Introduction, Bishop Barron's trip to the National Eucharistic Congress in Atlanta.
- 2:15 - What is the central crux of And Now I See?
- 5:30 - Why is the idea of sight used to explain Christian transformation?
- 7:40 - How does Dante reveal the "mind of fear" in all of us?
- 13:45 - How does Thomas Merton reveal the "mind of trust" that comes from Christ?
- 18:30 - How can a aggressive spirituality become a detriment to us?
- 22:50 - How is the Incarnation the key to changing our vision?
- 25:10 - What should we do if our conscience is at odds with Church teaching?
Visit www.AskBishopBarron.com to submit a listener question.